Level 3 Inspection & Testing
Proactive Technical Training (PTT) are able to offer alternative routes to achieving a Level 3 qualification in Inspection and Testing. All qualifications are mapped to the Qualification Credit Framework (QCF) and are based on approved National Occupational Standards.
These Level 3 Awards in Inspection and Testing in Initial Verification and Periodic Inspection are required by enterprises in order to be recognised by Certification and Registration Bodies as technically competent to undertake electrical inspection and testing on all types of installations.
PTT offer the Level 3 Award in Initial Verification, the Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection and the Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing
PTT offer the option to achieve the Awards via two awarding bodies City and Guilds or EAL. Both provide the same level of award and are recognised as equivalents but the examination assessments to achieve them differ.
For further details of these Level 3 courses and their assessments please refer to the links below. If you have any questions regarding these or any other related courses and qualifications please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Available Courses (follow links for dates, prices and bookings)
The qualifications for ‘initial verification’ and ‘periodic inspection’ can be taken either individually or combined within the same week.
- City & Guilds 2391-50 -Level 3 Award in Initial Verification
- City & Guilds 2391-51 -Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection
- City & Guilds 2391-52 Level 3 Award in Inspection and Testing
- EAL 4337 Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- EAL 4338 Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- EAL 2625 Level 3 Award in Electrical Installation, Inspection, Testing, Certification and Reporting
For those new to Inspection and Testing you may wish to consider taking a Level 2 course before embarking on the Level 3 courses. For details of the level 2 qualification, please visit our City and Guilds 2392-10 Level 2 Fundamental Inspection Testing course page.
Follow this link for our testing demonstration videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TransEuroEngineering